Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

A few days ago your Tim coons helped get my videostudio program

A few days ago your Tim coons helped get my videostudio program running again. Unfortunately every time microsoft updates itself I cannot then run the program.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Do you still need help with this problem? If yes, I suggest that you avail of our Secure Remote Assistance option so that I can directly check and fix your problem while you watch.Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I do need help with this program, as every microsoft automatic upgrade stops it working.Yes you can remotely access my computer.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for writing back with that information. I will now send you the formal Secure Remote Assistance offer. Please accept it so that we can initiate the remote session. You will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session after accepting the offer.Thank you.Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=80d3ab79-fd54-41c8-949d-0c97e7ea8bdd2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess