Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

Can you change my address to !7 commons

Customer Question

Hi My name is Stuart Can you change my address to !7 commons mill Cw111GD please as the pay card address is wrong and it wont let me alteri it thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. If the pay card is issued by a bank, it requires contacting the bank that issued the pay card, to change the address associated with it. By and large, a pay card, debit card, or credit card, must be used with the listed address in the bank's records, or it won't work. So if you wish it to be used with a different address - to stress the vital point: to be usable with a different address than the one associated with it at the beginning or prevalently - the address for it in the bank's computers must first be changed, by or through the bank (or other issuing credit association that processes payments made with it, etc.) If this answers your question, please rate my answer, so that this case may be closed. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry I was on PayPal and I was trying to change my details and I ended up on just answer. So don't know how this happened . As I was trying to send money on PayPal not be charged for another company to use my 31pounds. . And your policy said that there is a trial before charges. Only asked this question because I thought your company was part of pay pal. Stuart
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
OK, I see, Stuart. JustAnswer is not a part of PayPal. I can advise you on PayPal matters and issues. There may be a free trial applicable - but as a JustAnswer Expert, I myself can and must only stick to matters of my technical specialty. There may be a free trial or reduced-cost trial offered for you, at JustAnswer, but I really don't know. For all issues of billing, payment, subscription terms and status, etc., I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-usThey will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness. Do you wish to pursue the issue you were asking about? to whatever extent I can help advise you on it.