Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Lots of problems message iswindow script hostC:/programm

lots of problems message is
window script host
C:/programm data/lenovo 31224 vbs
Line 2
char 1
Error system cannot find file specified
code 80070002
null
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there SheilaWhen exactly are you getting this error? What do you do that brings it up? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, RichardT
Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still waiting for you to access my computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I need the ID and Password ***** you to do this, as per my instructions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not quite what I expected I did send ID and passwordCustomer337yax
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The Id is not correct, it is a 9 digit number that you receive when doing my instructions which I repeated belowThank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sincere apologies
The numbers are as follows
329 767 778
761 UWZ
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
it says the password ***** ***** can you double check it please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
everytime I look at this it shows the same id but a different password ***** example just now
gtd139
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, by the time you replied I was not online, can you tell me when you are online please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am online now
Sheila
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** Teamviewer and provide me the password ***** ID to connect Sheila.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
writing from other computer but teamviewer up and running###-##-####iam68f