Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I am unable to locate Microsoft Excel

I am unable to locate Microsoft Excel
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.I will assume that you have Excel (Office) installed. When is the last time you were able to open Excel?I will be standing by.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yesterday
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 76 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded? Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?
I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.- Jason
It turns out the problem was not fixed.
The problem was fixed.