Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

When switching on the green light comes on very briefly.

Customer Question

When switching on the green light comes on very briefly. Then red light and fan starts up. Cannot switch off , only by switching off at socket.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hp compac 8000 is computer processor. I do not want an appliance technician or car mechanic
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi John my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Hp Compaq 8000.How old is the computer and did you make any changes recently or updated the computers hardware or software.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The PC unit was purchased April 2015. I have not made any recent changes or hardware updates
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have disconnected the printer and speakers but still not working. When red light comes on there is a buzzing noise.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
My apology for the delay i had an internet outage my area due to which i was not able to continue yesterday, please let me know when you are online i am good to go a head today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My problem was solved in half an hour by a friend. So I don't need your help any more.
You being an expert should have known where to find the answer.
I gave my friend the same information as yourself but you were extremely slow in responding and didn't ask the right questions.
Sorry, I've been too busy to let you know earlier but you didn't come back to me other than asking for more money to speak to direct - what a scam.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
thanks for updating that the issue has been resolved