Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

I don't know how to access my e mail inbox so I cant verify

Customer Question

I don't know how to access my e mail inbox so I cant verify my address and proceed with set up
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I'm not sure what software you are going to access your email with - will it be MS Outlook, or will you try initially accessing your Inbox to your email account, using webmail (that is, accessing your email account through Internet Explorer or similar web browser)...? But webmail would be one way to go, if all you need initially is to pick up an email of importance. Also I don't know what device you are configuring your email account on - but, it might be a handheld. The smaller handheld's don't access webmail so well, but a notepad-sized handheld could do that; Otherwise, you would need to go to a computer, I think. Let me know more, and I will advise you further.