Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

What do I need to listen 2 kindle audio books when I am on

Customer Question

What do I need to listen 2 kindle audio books when I am on the train? I am disabled and cant do touch screen.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. To access Text-to-Speech, follow these steps:Open the document that you want your Kindle to read to you.Press the Menu button.Select Start Text-to-Speech from the Menu options.The voice begins to talk. It’s remarkably human sounding for a computer-generated voice. You might find that the monotone expression and speed make the voice difficult to understand, however.You can adjust the volume by pressing the Volume Up or Volume Down button on the side of your Kindle.You can also adjust the speed at which the text is read, and choose either a male or female voice. These options (shown in the figure that follows) are available when you press the Aa key on the keyboard.You can listen to speech either with headphones or through the Kindle’s speaker. It’s the perfect option for long car rides
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Feel free to ask if you have any question.