Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

My name is ***** ***** having a problem with my computer ...im

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** ***** having a problem with my computer ...im just new to this and I need help ....my computer is telling me im not connected to a windows server ????
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
Hi Ann, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you now using the problem computer to chat with me? Or are you using a different device?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
im using the same computer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
did you get my message?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you Ann for writing back with that confirmation.Can I remotely access your computer using our Secure Remote Assistance offer so that I can directly check and fix your issues while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
is that not included in the £28 I just paid ?no I don't want a live phone call thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
what have I paid £28 for?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
are you still there?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hello?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
have I lost connection?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
Hi, sorry for the late reply, I am still here. Secure Remote Assistance is an additional service offer which means that the $15 is an extra fee on top of what you have already paid to post the question.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ive just paid another £28 ? I thought that was for you to access my computer?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no thanks I don't want a live phone call ill pay for you to access my computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
I saw that you posted a duplicate question. Please let us continue here. I am sorry for the confusion, but the 28 you paid was for posting the question where I can assist you in this chat mode. The Secure Remote Assistance is an "optional" additional service offer with an extra fee, but it is a faster mode if help since I can directly check the problem and fix it while you just watch on your screen.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i don't know why they've taken my money twice/
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
I am very sorry but I believe it is because you posted a duplicate question, thus you were charged twice. If you choose to continue with me using Secure Remote Assistance, I can help you directly and I can also help you close the duplicate question for you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok ill pay for you to access my computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b0483004-d60c-4581-bdbb-abd9692ab7d62. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
do i need to do anything else?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.
Ann, I already sent you the procedures with the link. Just follow the steps I described for you, download and run the remote tool to join me in the remote session that is already running now. I am waiting for you in the remote session.