Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have been using AOL including Broadband since 1998.

Customer Question

I have been using AOL including Broadband since 1998. Gigaclear have now installed superfast Broadband in this village. I have contacted AOL several times by letter, by email, and on the phone, starting this process on the 28th November 2015. The reason was to terminate my account with you so I don't have top pay two organisations for Broadband. I have just received an email from you saying that you are going to terminate my account and I won't be able to access anything. I still want to keep my AOL email address - is this possible?
Ronald *********
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Ronald and welcomeNo problem, you can keep using the email account even when leaving, as email is offered as a free service (anyone can have it)If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit.Thank you