Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I bought a Kindle Fire HD8 received it on Monday when

Hello I bought a Kindle Fire HD8 received it on Monday when I turned it oni can,t understand it as it is in what I have been told is portugese but may not be the language can you please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.you want to get the default language changed to English is that correct?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
You don't need to understand the foreign language words, just count and this works for all languagesHome PageMenu 7th listing3rd listing4th listing1st listingEnglish or whatever you wantOkOk/Acceptand the Touch will reboot
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
check the video link this will help you.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUFhwe9pckw
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no sorry im new to this home page which one is menu as I don't understand the language
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i have attached a youtube video link did you check that?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
All Kindle Fires:swipe down from the top middlehit the plus sign2nd from the bottom is Language and Keyboard, tap thattop choice is Language, tap that and select englishbottom is keyboard - check and make sure it's english
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
it will take 5 mins more to call you up please bear with me.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
called the customer and kindle was set to spanishhelped in changing back to english