hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of computer problems
40928634

My samsung tablet and phone are both saying that the server

Customer Question

my samsung tablet and phone are both saying that the server has changed my password ***** I need to input the new password ***** I don,t know what it is
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Is that happening on your email?If yes, what is the email address please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my email address is***@******.***
okay, thank you. Can you access the email on your computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
okay, I can help you find the password. I will need to connect to your computer with a remote screen connect session.Will that be okay?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes thats ok
okay, thank you. Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download and run please>http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=60449470-361e-495b-91a6-4cf9f362c40f
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont know where this is going. If you cant help me please let me know as I seem to be going round in circles
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund my money as you have not helped me with my problem
Follow these steps on your Tablet please>Go to your mail app, choose settings and add a new email account.12Choose pop3.3Please enter your full BT Internet email address and password. Then select "Manual Setup".4Enter the following information in the incoming settings screen:5Username: emailPassword: uw email-wachtwoordIncoming server: mail.btinternet.comIncoming poort: 110Security type: noneChoose 'next'.Enter the following information in the outgoing settings screen:6Outgoing server: mail.btinternet.comOutgoing port: 587Security type: noneAuthorisation required: yesUsername: emailPassword: your email-passwordChoose 'next'.Enter your preferences in the following screen and give the account a personal name.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is not working. it is saying email account already set up
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm ok to wait for an answer
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 1 year ago.
Hello there do you still need help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello yes I still need help
Thank you ok I am assuming that you receive your BTemail using webmail such as this one by logging in to a website rather than using a specific programme to download your email please?
What you need to do please, is to reset your BT mail password ***** going to this link​Once you have reset your password, you can then enter in to all your email password ***** such as your tablet, phone & webmail programme.Please reply back if you have further questions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you but I ha already sorted it by deleting the apps and then adding them again
Hello there when you plug in the headphones does the TV speakers mute please?Did you call Philips TV support please? 1300 886 649.​I also use Omega TV repair in Australia. Their number is ​9401 9681