Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

Cannot transfer books i payed to my kindle. i have

Customer Question

cannot transfer books i payed for over to my kindle. i have not used my for a long time
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Try this on your Kindle>>press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release. Then when the kindle powers back on>try connecting to Wi-Fi follow these steps:On your Kindle menu, Select Wi-Fi.Ensure Wireless Networking switch is in the on position.Your home network should appear in the list.Tap the name of your network. A lock symbol will appear next to your network if it requires a password. Enter the characters of the password ***** the onscreen keyboard. If you need help locating your password ***** me know.Then Tap Connect.In the future your Kindle will automatically connect to the network that was most recently used.Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dont know correct password ***** have forgotton wheni signed for kindle. now have a new password ***** amerzon account
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
kindle wi-fi comes up with incorrect password ***** cannot remember what password ***** had on kindle as was so long ago that i was first connected and was on a different broadband at time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you are not answering my questions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i need phone call from you as i have forgotton my password. on your instructions you say if i need help with my password ***** will comply
Okay, what is the brand/model of your wireless router please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you still have not phoned me as requested. although it says on the screen you will. I have got no where and money has been taken from my bank account
I am sorry, I can only chat here.Do you have BT Internet?