Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I need to find out how I can update my credit card details

Customer Question

i need to find out how I can update my credit card details on my Kindle account
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. Please, follow the instructions below to solve your problem:- Click the following link: https://payments.amazon.com/- Log in to your account.- Click Edit My Account Settings.- Click Add, edit, or delete my credit cards.- Enter the credit card and billing details.- Click Add New Card.After that is complete, you will be able to make purchases with no problems. If you need to reset your password, follow the instructions below to reset your Amazon account password:- Click the following link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/self-service-forgot-password-get-email- Fill out the requested information on that page and continue.- Once that is complete, you will be able to reset your password. I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.