Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I would very much like to play audio books on my firestick.

Customer Question

hi, I would very much like to play audio books on my firestick. Is this posible?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is any body here@:?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dean, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.By "firestick" are you referring to Amazon Fire TV Stick?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Dean,I am sorry but I do not provide phone support. I only provide online chat support like what we are doing now, and remote access support. If you really want a phone support for this, please confirm so that I can opt out and allow my fellow experts who can call you to assist you further.Thank you.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you, ***** ***** is an amazon fire stick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't received anything on my phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you, ***** ***** is answering my question, only trying to sell me stuff
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I am going to give up!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dean, sorry for the late reply. Is your model of firestick the one with voice remote?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi jess, please are you able to advi
se me on playing audioboks on my fi
re stick
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I can't that would be fine, but not ideal. Otherwise I love my firestick
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dean,Based on the current model of Amazon TV Fire stick, the playing of audiobooks will be possible by using their app called Alexa. However, this Alexa reader app is not yet available for download at the moment.Your only option is by using the Audible app. This app is specialized in audiobooks and some fire sticks are compatible with it.Please try to download Audible on your stick and play your audiobooks.Keep me posted.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks jess, I will let you know
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, please tale your time.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Dean,There are 2 apps that you can try to play your audiobooks.First is Audible. Please search the app store for "Audible" and see if one is compatible with your device (firestick). If there is Audible listed there, then install it to play your audiobooks.The second option is the Amazon Alexa App. Please try the link below and see if the available Alexa app is compatible with your stick.I hope that helped.Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.Thank you!Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I download audible on to the fire stick?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and also the appstore?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there anyone there?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Please search the app store for "Audible" to know if a version is compatible with your device.Another option is the Alexa app, here is the link for more information:https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201602060
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If what i ask for is not posible that is ok, but it would be nice to know
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Dean,For detailed steps in installing any app on your Firestick, please refer to the steps in this link:http://www.tekto-kodi.com/kodi-how-to-tutorials/firestick-how-to-install-any-app/I hope that helped.Jess