Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I have a humax box which I have been very happy with

Customer Question

I have a humax box which I have been very happy with but recently I have not been able to fast forward. I can fast reverse and us all other functions on the remote.
Please can you tell me if it is a new remote control I need or can you point me in y=the right direction?
Ron
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ron, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.To determine if the remote is bad or if the device is bad, we need to get another remote....unfortunatley..Unless there are buttons on the device that you can push to see if the Fast Forward still works.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will consider
You are quite welcome.Please take a moment to rate my performance.Thank you!