John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

Cannot reinstall software HP Photosmart D5460 on

Cannot reinstall software for printer HP Photosmart D5460 on comp with Windows 10 OS
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir are you trying to install the printer software for the first time on windows 10?Is this printer connected to the PC using USB cable?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, first time. It was already installed on the same computer BEFORE switch to Windows 10
Printer is NORMALLY connected by USB cable but for reinstallation - according to the Basic Guide - the cable was disconnected.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am noty very keen to grant remote accesss. You can not proceed without that? And I prefer wirting than talking - writing is much more precise in details...
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
The reason why i offered remote support is because its quick and easy also the power here is gone so i am running on back up systems.Have you tried removing all the HP printer software using programs and features in control panel.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I tried. See my first message. It stopped for some reason.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please try to download and install latest version driver using this link http://tinyurl.com/jl2hjsb Let me know the resultSincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Driver downloaded, software installed, printer works now. Thank You! Jerzy
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Glad to know that.Please rate me using the options just below this box or above this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/Sincerely,John