Sudipto
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance
15197395

CAN YOU HELP ME. TO GET CLIP ART IMAGES , I HAVE ALWAYS MANAGED

Customer Question

CAN YOU HELP ME.
TO GET CLIP ART IMAGES , I HAVE ALWAYS MANAGED BEFORE, WHAT HAS CHANGED
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.please let me know the problem a bit more in detail. You need to to download clipart files?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes I need to use free to download safe clipart, for some reason I cant get this on my laptop anymore
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but I do need an answer fairly quickly
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
let me know the problem a bit more in detail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought I was going to speak to some one!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is happening now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is any one going to contact me?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
there seems to be a problem with the phone call option and i am unable to accept ithowever i can remote connect to your computer and help you in fixing this\let me know if that would be fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is it safe for me to do that
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
it is absolutely safe we have a secure remote access tool.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok lets do that then. thankyou
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=da0b1c9c-3f6a-486a-8bd9-f2f45299b100 How Remote Desktop WorksAgree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes that will be fine
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i have given you the remote link already click on it and run it.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
due to some unexpected error the remote session closedi will have to send in a new link to reconnecthowever as per my last message i have saved the website to your favorites and hopefully that should help you ion finding most of the cliparts
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
let me know if you have any questions
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
As the other expert had opted out, I will try to help you. Can you post some links, from where you have downloaded those free cliparts ?
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience: Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES. I STILL HAVE NO CLIPART AS THEY WONT LET ME OPEN IT WHAT YOU DOWNLOADED THEY SAY IT HAS PROBLEMS AND DENY ME TO OPEN,
WHAT HAPPENS NOW ? WHAT HAVE I PAID FOR ? PLEASE NOTE!!! THIS IS A ONE OFF
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YOUR LADY DOWN LOADED HERSELF AND SAVE IT TO MY FAVOURITES
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
The question was accidentally opted out at the very binning however i have called up the customer and have followed up and fixed the clip arts issue. Due to there is no option in opting in i have continued with the customer issue resolved.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
dear customer if you still have any question feel free to ask.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
michelleclive: hi i am connected nowmichelleclive: what is the problem you are facing with clipartsGuest: i cant find free clipart on google any more. some one told me clipart was no longer availablemichelleclive: ok no problemsmichelleclive: give me 2 mins..i will check..dont move the mouse during this whilemichelleclive: were you using any specific website from google search to download or any free download will workGuest: i went on to internet explorer typed in clipart images .then up came a lot of choices they said free to download but you had to regester and i couldnt see any imagesmichelleclive: got itmichelleclive: let me trymichelleclive: this one seemed to workmichelleclive: if you search by clipart free download it should list the free ones that would not need you to signupmichelleclive: still if you could try on your own and i will see where you get stuck in the process i may be able to guide youGuest: do i still leavethis on screenmichelleclive: yes i will stay cponnected while you try so that i can see where the problem comes upmichelleclive: have you tested by downloading any oneGuest: i got on to vector but i cant seem to gat thing like i used to i was looking for a a4size border with flowers to fit on a sheet of a4 papermichelleclive: well that is some thing we will have to search..its not necessary that it will be available on this website\michelleclive: let me search for you\michelleclive: what about thesemichelleclive: these are for a4 size bordersmichelleclive: let me do thatGuest: they look ok do i have to down load regester or anything and what do you do if they have theire name on you cant use them can youmichelleclive: let me check\michelleclive: great this website seems to download fine without asking us to register..simply click on a clipart of your choice to download, save the file to desktop and then openmichelleclive: i will save this webiste to your favorites so that rather than using google search you can directly open it from your favoritres listmichelleclive: its added
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
michelle i still cant get into the clipart that you down loaded for me it says i cant get in as something is not correct
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES I WANT TO CANCEL EVERYTHING.
I DONT WANT ANY MORE MONEY TAKEN OUT AS I DONT WANT TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT OF ANYSORT PLEAS LET ME KNOW THAT THIS HAS BEEN DONE . AWAIT YOUR REPLY.