John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

Had problem with password-now resolved but now outlook only

had problem with password-now resolved but now outlook only opens as Preview and so although I can see my emails I cannot open them
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Ma'am just to clarify when you say outlook do you mean the Microsoft outlook email application or outlook the email service?Did this problem started after you resolved the password *****?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it is the outlook mail service
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for clarifying it.Which web browser (Internet explorer,Firefox,Chrome) are you using to open outlook email account?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any otherJohn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
google
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to know how to change from preview to full email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
It seems like you requested for phone support unfortunately i cannot provide you phone support,i apologize for that but i can remote access to your PC and check the issue directly with your permission but before doing that i need to know the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any otherjohn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 10
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.john
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I don't feel comfortable giving remote access
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Its OK.please try the followingWhile you are in outlook page click on the wheel icon on the top right of outlook page then click on bottom or right in the reading pane section and see if that makes any change.Let me know the result.John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
If you have trouble finding the wheel icon please check this image
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am were you able to do the above also you can turn off the reading pane after that see if can open emails fully with and without reading pane.Let me know the status.Sincerely,John