Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Dropped samsung tablet note 10.1 screen has gone black but

dropped samsung tablet note 10.1 screen has gone black but can still hear sounds
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold the power on / off button on the tablet for about 25 seconds, then turn it back on and check.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have done as you ask but still the same
Please press and hold power button for about 20 seconds again to power off. Then press and hold the Volume (+ / -) button and Power button at the same time for about 15 seconds, and check.If that does not work, the LCD screen's cable is likely loose or disconnected. We need to open the back cover and check / re-connect. Please click on the website below for video instructions:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZvEFqYd1Vk, and here is the written instructions if you need:http://www.blogtechtips.com/2015/07/20/samsung-galaxy-tablet-black-screen-fix/Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Asked my son to follow your video.Samsung tablet now working. what a super service. very clear and precise instructions. I was sceptical at first but first rate results. Many Thanks Cx
You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience.