John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

What us my password

what us my password
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help youSir what is this password ***** is it for logging to your PC or to website/email account?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any otherSincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir it seems you had requested for phone support unfortunately i cannot provide phone support because i am residing in another location but we can still continue in this chat.Could you please let me know what is this password ***** is it for logging to your PC or to your email account?John