Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

My note 5 has locked and i forget back up password ***** can

Customer Question

my note 5 has locked and i forget back up password ***** can i unlock it i bought the phone in thailand
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, The only way around that is to perform a factory reset: Turn off the Samsung Note 5.Press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button at the same time until you see the Android icon.Using the Volume down select wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to select it.Using the Volume down highlight Yes – delete all user data and press Power to select it.After the Note 5 has rebooted, then use the Power button to select it.When the Note 5 restarts, everything will be wiped and will be ready to set up again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tried that still not working i want to send it away to get sorted but i don't know where to send it
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Sure, you can call for a warranty replacement here: 1-***-***-**** If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.