Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

I have email www.@simplesolutions in my name tony shakespeare

Customer Question

i have email [email protected] in my name tony shakespeare can you check it as fell out with my web guy and make sure it does not get shut down ,i how much is it a year
many thanks tony shakespeare
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.What's the email address end with .com .net .org ?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***. is email and with domains its in my name and he is saying from 2 march suspended need to stop this asap,nand www.simplesolutionssussex.com please help martain
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I'll check it for you one second
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Looks like it's registered with Tucows registrar until October 11, 2016.The domain name is ***** ***** problem, the error seems to be related to the hosting server.Who do you have your hosting with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
bbmg nev martain
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, not sure I understand, Tony.Who do you pay on a monthly or yearly basis to have your website hosted?Do you have their website or company name?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
[*****@******.***]
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Ok is that the person who made your website?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he is holding it till pay 550
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes mate
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Ok I see, and who registered the domain name?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Did***@******.*** do everything for you and bill you for the website or did you register the domain then hire him to make the website?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
If he registered everything then you're in trouble as he is the owner of the account, you would need to contact a lawyer and get some legal advice on how to proceed.If you registered the domain name yourself I can show you a link to your website as it looked in December so you can hire a new webmaster to get the page put on a new hosting server:https://web.archive.org/web/20141218092757/http://simplesolutionssussex.com/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he did in my name as when server went down he had to phone them with my password ***** set up from start go in my name ,if you access my email look at emails sent ,he say move my names or he will charge mate,am no good on computers am a builder hands on this is hard to do computer stuff mate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that what i want help with new webmaster and new hosting server can you help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i left message with domians to contact me as [email protected] was set up in my name
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Is everything under your own name though?If it is and you can log into your domain registrar (Tucows.com) I can show you what to do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
email yes hello one simplesolutionssussex.com his
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry***@******.*** was reg in my name with my password ***** set up martain mate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pass word poppyjoan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he is very shrude and is very blunt
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Your messages are coming through jumbled up, he does sound rude but it's getting more common nowadays for people to try take advantage of you like that
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I will only be able to help you with this now if you have the username and password ***** your domain registrar tucows.com but don't type it here directly, give me your email address so you can forward the details privately
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
could you check please if www.hellosimplesolutionsussex.com is in my name please with my password ***** you do this,or advise can domains do anythink please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.*** martain
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Ok good news, it's under your name
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
http://whois.domaintools.com/simplesolutionssussex.com
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Have a look at that page, it shows all the info on your website
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do i stop it closing and staying live as need this asap for my work emails martain, sweet thats one thing then
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
You won't be able to get rid of the suspended message that's coming up as he seems to have access to the hosting server, not you.You will need to hire a new webmaster to have the website ripped from the link I gave you earlier:https://web.archive.org/web/20141218092757/http://simplesolutionssussex.com/This site has a record of what your website looked like before he put that message.Unless you have the source code for the website then it can simply be uploaded to a new hosting server.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how much would you charge sort this out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
need new web site as well
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
If you don't have the source code you'll need someone to work on it for a couple of days - I don't do that sort of work but I can set it up for you on the hosting server if you have the source code
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he got source code mate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just need email live for moment he saying 2 march termiated mate.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
You need just the email live?Maybe we can get that going - I'll connect to your computer and we'll work from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
brill fantastic if can, if need set up bank details we can do that so it comes out my bank martian.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
From your computer click the following link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=bafd2c7a-7c64-4a31-8875-73f4ebf1ddb6Then click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
martain no one is there till in morning mate i get back to you got to email them now mate and great i sort you out
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Ok Tony, let me know what happens so we can set up the new hosting server.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i defo will mate no worrys there and mate thank you,soon as replyed i get strait back to you cheers martain
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Great!