Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I live in the UK and have several problems with my Series 17

Customer Question

I live in the UK and have several problems with my Series 17 Dell Inspiron laptop computer now running Windows 10 as the o s. I used your services about a year ago, installed Panda security at your suggestion and you also successfully resolved the problems I then had while running Windows 8 which were, I think, unrelated to the security system I then had (McAfee); your advice to install Panda was convincing.
Just under a year ago, I successfully installed Windows 10 and I on the whole liked it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.What seems to be the current problem, Jan?May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin