Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

I am having a lot of trouble trying to download windows 10

Customer Question

i am having a lot of trouble trying to download windows 10 onto my Aspire 5532id there any way I can get help online?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Do you have a flash drive of at least 4GB capacity available?
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Using Windows Update to do the upgrade can be problematic. Create the Windows 10 installation flash drive here:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10On this page, scroll down and click Download Tool NowInstall the program and launch it.select Create Installation Media for another PC and click NextSelect the version for your laptop (you probably have 64-bit Windows 7 now), click Nextselect USB Flash Drive and click Nextand follow the prompts. Once the download has completed and the flash drive is readyclick the start button and open Computer. Open the flash drive folder and run the setup.exe fileto start the Windows 10 installation.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Please take a moment before leaving to rate using the stars at the topof the page and enjoy Windows 10!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I have not got a flash drive
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have not got a flash drive can we do it any other way?
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
You can also use a blank DVD disk.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok will try to find one tjanks
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Let me know on this page when you do. I'll connect to your computer and help you set it up.