Dan
Dan, Network Administrator
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

I have just downloaded windows 10 to my computer and keep getting

i have just downloaded windows 10 to my computer and keep getting an error message code###-##-####my all in one printer is a ESP C110 can you help me with this problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you today. Does Windows 10 appear to be running okay other than the printer error?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
You may need to completely uninstall the printer, then install it again. Have you tried that since upgrading to Windows 10?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Please give that a try but before you do, go to this LINK and download the drivers for Windows 8. That will be the most recent version available so far.