Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have a sony vaio computer and recently it keep defaulting

I have a sony vaio computer and recently it keep defaulting to showing the desktop screen whilst you are in the middle of using another app. It happens almost every minute and is getting worse.
Is there a fix?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?Does it happen to any particular app / program?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It started happening a few weeks ago (possibly 8 weeks ago)
No it doesn't matter which app is open, IE, Outlook, Office etc
No problem with remote access
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a4d37dba-a0e4-4758-ab9f-50f6be83d6e9, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Viet. It seems to be working better at the moment. will keep an eye on it as the processor is doing a lot of work for some reason and mouse icon is now flickering.
It has moved the mouse on its own a couple of times so will keep monitoring.
Nick
You're welcome. Restart the computer, and see if the mouse / cursor is okay.- If that does not work, download and install the TouchFreeze program at the website below and check:http://touchfreeze.net/- If needed, download and install the TouchpadPal at the website below and check.http://tpp.desofto.com/, if needed, shutdown / restart the computer again, and check.If there is still any issue, please let me know. Thank you.