Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Dear Windows Support, I have a problem with downloading

Dear Windows Support,
I have a problem with downloading iTunes to my Dell computer. It tells me that I do not have authority to close bit 32 and bit 64. I have spent time with Apple trying to sort the problem, but they finally told me that there was something wrong in Windows and that I needed to contact yourselves. Can you help me please.
Janet
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo do this you first need to remove all apple installations on the computer.Download revo uninstaller from my link below.www.revouninstaller.comThe 30 day trial is enough.Then open it and within this program, uninstall all apple products listed.Once done, restart and you should now be able to install iTunes.I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.\Else let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Richard for your suggestions. I will do my best to follow them. Unfortunately I am not in a position to pay for remote, but I will try what you have suggested.Thank you,Janet
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem at all Janet, I will mark this question to never close, so no rush doing the instructions at all. If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit. Thank you