Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My pc is xp home edition modle361okl- o4wb66.can i up grade it to 7 ore 10 also can i ma

my pc is xp home edition modle361okl-
o4wb66.can i up grade it to 7 ore 10
also can i make it go faster and more
memory
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Usually, for windows xp computer, it's not upgrade to windows 10, and even if it's compatible with windows 10, it can slow down your computer more since windows 10 takes more memory / resources on your computer.I can speed up your computer, and fix any computer issue you have. Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i up grade to windows 7 and can i put in more memory and more speed if not thank you for support
You would have to purchase Windows 7 license / disk first. But first, I need to know your exact computer model; the model, 3610KL-04W-B69, that you've given me, looks like it's the model for the computer fan on your computer. Do you see any other model at the back of your computer? Did you buy this computer as a model, or did you or someone build this computer?And/or you can go to the website below, and download the scanner to see if it can detect your system, and then it will show if you can upgrade RAM memory for your system or not.http://www.crucial.com/I can also connect remotely to your computer and check it directly for you. I can also help speeding up your computer (maybe without needing to upgrade to Windows 7 or 10 and/or without needing to upgrade memory.)Is there any specific feature / option / program you'd like to have in Windows 7 or 10?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
If you still need help with this or with anything else, please reply at the box below, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,