IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

How do I connect an Epson stylus PHOTO R200 to Windows 10?

Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** looks like your printer needs to be re-installed. New Windows 10 drivers are required. If you wish, I can remotely connect to your computer and set everything up. Let me know if you would like that. Regards,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!Do you still require assistance with this issue?Let me know,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Miro,I have already paid £11 for this service. If you are able to complete my wishes at no extra cost then I will go ahead, however, I am able to get local help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only tried to download Windows 10 because it was advertised to be straightforward. Sadly, this was no so!
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! I can remotely connect to your computer and set up the printer at no additional cost. Let me know when you are available so we can proceed. Regards,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Miro,
I am at my computer now. I take it that I need to connect my printer to an electricity supply and also to the computer for you to proceed with this operation?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Sorry for the delay - I wasn't on-line at the time you responded. In case you are available now, let me know. If not, we can try tomorrow.And yes, you need to have the printer connected to an electricity supply and to the computer.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Miro, Sadly and for whatever reason I was unable to take advantage of your service. The printer is now okay. I paid a local dealer to solve the problem.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! Thanks for letting me know. I sent you several messages, but it looks like you couldn't read them. Anyway, if there is anything else I can help you with, let me know. Regards,IT Miro