IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Lexmark x4650 I cannot get the wifi connection on the printer

lexmark x4650 I cannot get the wifi connection on the printer indication is red should be green
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** red WiFi indicator means the printer has been disconnected from the WiFi network, so you will need to re-configure the printer in order for it to re-connect. I can help you with that over a secure remote session. Let me know if you would like that. Regards,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Here are the instructions on how to connect with me: Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=96032d93-ee44-46ef-8f6e-70fc300636e4When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
We are connected.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
After 3 hours of working on the printer, every attempt to print from it wirelessly failed. I was able to re-connect the printer to a wireless network, and it is detected in Windows, but for some reason, it just wouldn't print. Since the printer disconnected from the wireless network by its own, I think something has happened with its built-in WiFi network adapter. It must have stopped working, so I am afraid you will need to connect it with a USB cable and use it like that. I am sorry for that bad news! If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know. Regards,IT Miro