Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My kindle will not let me get in! the screen is headed Lock-Screen

Customer Question

my kindle will not let me get in! the screen is headed Lock-Screen Password ***** is demanding a password ***** appears to be 4 digits or more. I do not know how to get past the sudden appearance of this. I have been using it for more than 2 years and have never had this problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your kindle, such as Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, etc.?Can you press and hold the power on / off button on the kindle for about 25 seconds, then turn it back on. Does it ask for a password ***** a pin?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.