Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

My s6 will not open with my fingerprint. Google backup wont

my s6 will not open with my fingerprint. Google backup wont work as wifi is off. How do I open it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. You will need to get an Internet connection either on your computer or a device that you can use to log in to Google. Then you can use android device manager to reset the password>>go to..https://www.google.com/android/devicemanagerthen sign in with your google account and password. Then choose lock, then google will ask you to create a new password. Then you can use that password ***** unlock your screen on the Samsung.If you can not do the above you will have to do a factory restore on the phone> Please follow these steps>Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, and then reinsert the battery.Then press and hold Volume up, Home and Power buttons until the Samsung logo appears on the screen.Scroll to wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Volume down button.Press the Power button.Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.Press the Power button.The phone will now wipe all contents.Press the Power button.The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen. Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With password ***** with other a/c because I stored them on phone-which I coud not access, google tried but no wifi !Went 4 reboot but lost lots files. Thanks anyway. Only 1 bad advice- s6 seald unit so cannot take back off-so cannot factory reset that way!
okay, thank you. Please let me know if you need any other assistance. Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!