Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I was expecting a statement from Clever.On opening I was

Customer Question

I was expecting a statement from Clever.On opening I was told the link has expired. Why has this happened?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want a lawyer.I require advice from a computer expert from AOL
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** tell me if the problem is with your AOL e-mail account or only with one of the e-mails you received. Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think the problem is with my AOL e-mail account.I have managed to open CLEVER in the past but not yesterday.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CLEVER holds information I require.I have used it 5 times in the past. I am now told the link has expired.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! I can help you with the issue you described; however, since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly. Let me if you would like that.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.