Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Thank you Richard I did all you suggested saved my data on a

Thank you Richard I did all you suggested saved my data on a plug in - re-set my computer to factory settings - all is working now except my original factory setting had internet explorer for internet connection which of course is now defunct and I wish to get either google chrome or another one - how do I do it if I cannot get onto the net?Sandra
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Good SandraTo get chrome, click on my link belowwww.google.com/chromeyou can then install and use it there.If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you