Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Ive tried to get my emails from my Hotmail account but I still

Customer Question

ive tried to get my emails from my Hotmail account but I still get outlook account but ive lost my Hotmail account WHY
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeYou have signed into the wrong account, this is why you do not see any of your emails.We need to get you to sign into your correct account. To do this, click on your name in the top right and click sign out.then on the sign in page, enter you correct email address (the hotmail address) and sign in and you will then be in the correct account.I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.Else let me know the results please.