IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

My Stylus SX130 has packed up after a paper blockage. The

My Stylus SX130 has packed up after a paper blockage. The paper has now been removed but each time I switch on I get a fast delivery of meaningless print. Can you advise?
Peter
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** looks like you had sent many print jobs to the printer while the printer wasn't working properly due to a paper blockage. The printer saved those print jobs and continues to print them all until there are none left. That is why it keeps printing when turned on. To make it stop, you need to clear all the print jobs. Do that by right-clicking on the printer's icon located in the bottom right corner and selecting See what's printing. It will open a window with all print jobs (documents that are yet to be printed). Select them all and press the Delete key on the keyboard and confirm. Do that on all computers that share the same printer. In case you don't see the printer icon in the bottom right corner, go to the Control Panel and click on the Hardware and Sound category. There click on Devices and Printers. Locate Stylus SX130 and right-click it and select See what's printing. PICTURE Let me know if that worked for you. Regards,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, IT Miro. Thanks for your reply. I get"cannot connect" and this is getting beyond me. So I think I must get someone to come and look at it.Best wishes Peter
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! If you wish, I can remotely access your computer and fix that problem for you. Let me know if you would like that. Regards,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you IT Miro but no. I'll go elsewhere; you're welcome to the £20 though!Yours Peter
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
No problem. In case you require any other assistance, feel free to let me know. Before you leave, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.Thanks,IT Miro