Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have upgraded to windows 10from windows XP with a new computer.

I have upgraded to windows 10from windows XP with a new computer. None of my Flight simulator games can be down loaded to it. I am realy only want to use my game flight Simulator Deluxe Edition. When I try to install this programme, I only get as far as halfwat, then the programme shuts down. Can you advise me how to install this game.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.which version of Flight simulator are you trying to play on windows 10?let me know the windows 10 version is it 32 bit or 64 bit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My wondows10 is 64Bit
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Flight Simulator version please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
My apology for the delay
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition is not compatible with windows 10 64bit windows platform can you tell me in which windows os and was it 32 bit or 64 you played Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition on the early operating system.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Microsoft XP 32bit
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i will pull up some technical info for compatibility with windows 10. It will not work in windows 10 however to make the Flight simulator work in windows 10 you will need to install virtual machine as as server and install xp 32 bit xp pro and then you can install Flight Simulator and play.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
How to add an XP Mode Virtual Machine to Windows 10 (or 8) using Hyper-V
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
http://www.download3k.com/articles/How-to-add-an-XP-Mode-Virtual-Machine-to-Windows-10-or-8-using-Hyper-V-00770
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you. Let me know if you have any question feel free to ask.