Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Stuck in Safecart web sight when I went in by mistake chasing

Customer Question

Stuck in Safecart web sight when I went in by mistake chasing the destination of a parcel. I cannot seem to get out of that web sight. Can you help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome johnyou mean you cannot navigate to another website in your web browser? Which web browser are you using? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I appear to be stuck. What am I not doing or am just to wait?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You need to do please the instructions I gave you so I can connect.I have repeated them belowThank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Again I am stuck. Apologies but I have followed your guidance, entered password ***** but got stuck at Partner password?????
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thats because your not following the instructions John...You need to give me here the ID and Password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought I had already sent you this information but here it is again. ID 517 135 154. Password ***** Is this not correct?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
no, you never sent it, connecting now.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
but now you closed Teamviewer on your computer. Please, as I requested, leave it open so open it again, give me the new password ***** leave the program open please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Trying but I am getting a note which asks me to close it before I can get into to again. Sorry I'm such a pain but what have I done wrong now?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I think you may have got yourself into a small mess, best is restart the computer and do it again please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
uz342 is password
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
sorry, still incorrect. Please check under Your ID for Password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
uz342v ?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard. You appear to have succeeded. Thankyou for what must have been an onerous job for you, although I did say I was computer illiterate(in so many words). I have tended to use Outlook.com for internet but shifting to Google more regularly is no problem. Can I assume the Safecart website has been eliminated? I here so much about sites that try to con people
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your most welcome!The website is not removed, but it is all removed from your computer John. Just never install anything unless you are 100% sure you know what it is.Was a pleasure working with you.Richard