Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My hotmail account is blocked i cant get my password *****

Customer Question

my hotmail account is blocked i cant get my password ***** please help urgently
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Linda and welcomeCan you tell me please the exact message you get when you try to now sign into your Hotmail account? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i sent my details but am told i have not given enough details i cant remember any more details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how long will it be to i get a reply
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me please the exact message you get when you try to now sign into your Hotmail account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
to many times trying to reset try again tomorrow
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Linda, are you seeing any of my messages?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am seeing your messages i just want to know how i can sort out my password
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, can you reply then to my questions please?Can you tell me please the exact message you get when you try to now sign into your Hotmail account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not enough information given on questions asked
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, now try to reset the password ***** my link belowhttps://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspxLet me know the results please