Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

I was told 4 days ago by Microsoft to change my password *****

I was told 4 days ago by Microsoft to change my password ***** I had forgotten it, this I did and now I cannot read any e-mail contents or send/receive them please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Most probably you were contacted by someone else and not Microsoft to have your password ***** and the website you put your password ***** grabbed your password.This is a common method of hacking called "Phishing" where a user or an automated program sends out emails requesting to change your password. It then grabs your info and steals it from you, sometimes changing your password ***** well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
martin what now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. From your computer click the following link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=e752bfe1-24ae-4c3e-973f-fd18d6983b7eThen click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am connected
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still waiting
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am connected
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
There you go!If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin