Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Good morning my map has developed a fault it will shut down

Customer Question

Good morning my map has developed a fault it will shut down with a blank screen the only way then is to turn off byway of the power button.I also get a coloured roundel appearing map number C02GF1JZDV7M with sad and a hdd fitted OS X is on sad Yours Geoff Young
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My telephone number is ***** in uk
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I presume the two 'sads' you speak of, are sad-face icons. Please tell me just a little more about them, and whatever legend (in text) or icon (in graphic form) are with them.And, whether those text legends, and graphic icons, appear on your computer screen when the device is connected, or appear on the screen of your device. ? Also please tell me, to clarify, whether you have a Garmin or Magellan or other map display device, or something else? Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Russell H thank you for your reply i think we have crossed wires i am enquiring about MBP problem so your info is not of much use to me sorry yours Geoff
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure I know what the MBP problem is. If it is on a Mac, or Apple, computer... then perhaps I shouldn't be dealing with this case. Let me know what you would prefer, please, or a little more about the circumstances.