Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have done what you suggested but now find I have lost several

I have done what you suggested but now find I have lost several toolbars so can't ct
continue.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the issue with your computer? Is there any error or message?What exactly did you try?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please try the following fix:Solution #1:Close all Internet Explorer windows / websites for now.Click Start , and then click Control Panel.; (or press at the same time the the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window will open.)Open Network and Internet, open Internet Options.Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.Click on Close.Then open Internet Explorer program and keep default options.Then to get the toolbars back, in Internet Explorer program, press and release the key Alt on the keyboard, then click on the View menu at the top, then select option Toolbars, then click on option Menu bar.Then click on View menu at the top again, then select option Toolbars, then click on the option Command bar; do those similar steps for option Favorites bar and for any other toolbar you want.Solution #2:- If that does not work, please download and install the Firefox program at the website below:http://www.firefox.com/, keep all default options during installation, and import if prompted, then close Internet Explorer program, then open Mozilla Firefox program, then go to any website you want in Firefox program and see if it works fine in Firefox program.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continue with remote tech support
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ea4893c5-7f10-47ef-98bc-6b186d1e698c, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:http://tinyurl.com/je5p3pz2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.