Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My name is***** and I was on my Kindle and speaking to

My name is***** and I was on my Kindle and speaking to one of your operators requesting help to reset my video allpication (I cant see any videos or films or television series on my Kindle. The young lady asked me ot hit the power button once and she could no longet hear me.
I am left with a Kindle that will not start, has a blank screen and is now no use to me at all. As this is my sole method of accessing my mail and using the internet PLEASE HELP, I am usinf a PC that I gave to my daughter when I got the Kindle.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.Let me know the results pleaseThank you