Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have turned my asus x5535 on and it's gone to the log

Hi, I have turned my asus x5535 on and it's gone to the log on screen but I click on password ***** but nothing happens. It's like it's frozen. Please help!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold the Power on / off button on the Asus laptop for about 20 seconds, then turn it back on and check?- If needed, hold the power button for about 10 seconds, then disconnect the power cord / adapter from the laptop, then remove the battery at the back of the laptop for about a minute, then reinstall, then turn it back on and check.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It says it's configuring now....is that OK? X
Please wait, then let me know what happens next. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm on, thank you so much fun your help! Have a good day!
You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much for your patience,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do now.