Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Reason, all my in mail messages are appearing in triplicate.

Customer Question

For some reason, all my in mail messages are appearing in triplicate. Is it something I have done?
Pam Price
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome Pam In which program is this occurring in?Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows Live Mail.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksYou did not cause this its corruption that has occurred.But I want to know please, have you restarted the computer Pam to see if this clears it?Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. It happened yesterday and the computer has been switched off all night.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me please which email service it is connecting to? eg: Hotmail, Yahoo ect I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still trying to rectify the fault?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for you to do the instructions I gave you so I can connect to your computer and fix this please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not at all sure where we are at. Have you corrected the fault or not. If not, what more do you want from me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what is happening.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I need you please to do the instructions I sent you..... so I can fix this.I will repeat the instructions I am waiting on for you to do Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied with your answer. I tried to reply to your questions but finished up paying out a further fee. I had been given the ID No.###-##-#### ***** Password 1103. My computer is still sending me emails in triplicate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The remote tech support did not happen. I hung on for ages without result..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I find this supposed expert help completely misleading. I tried to carry out instructions but nothing happened.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I assumed the "remote tech support was coming from "Richard".
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid out two fees but have had no actual help - I am still getting triplicate emails. Is there a fault at Talktalk?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi PamI am still waiting on your to please do the instructions I gave you so I can connect to your computer and fix this. It is a fault in your computer, so please do the instructions which I have again repeated below so I can connect and fix this as you keep ignoring my messages. Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you