Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I have purchased a Keys-to-Go keyboard from Logitech. It paired

I have purchased a Keys-to-Go keyboard from Logitech. It paired with my iPhone5s once and not again. What can I do, please.
David
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Try these steps please>On your iPhone, tap Settings and then Bluetooth.Find “Keys-To-Go” in the Devices list, tap the arrow to the right and then tap Forget this device.Turn your keyboard on and press the Bluetooth connection button on the right side of the keyboard for two seconds to put it into discovery mode.On your iPad or iPhone, tap Settings and then Bluetooth settings, find "Keys-To-Go" in theDevices list, and select it. Once the connection is made, the indicator will turn solid blue. Your keyboard is ready to use.Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are a genius. Brilliant!! Paired with both iPhone5s and iPad. Thank you very much indeed.