Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have a Samsung C48x series laser printer there was a paper

I have a Samsung C48x series laser printer there was a paper jam in the printer accessible via the rear door of the printer I managed to remove most of the jammed sheet but unfortunately the sheet tore just where it continues into the rollers in the upper part of the printer and I don't see how I can withdraw the remainder of the sheet Please can you advise I did withdraw all of the toner cartridges but can't see the paper reminants and so I'm stuck
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youis the remaining paper visible
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just the edges I've tried to pull on it but it's held fast
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
remove the toner and turn off the printernow blow some air near the jammed paper and check if you can access it from the output tray or if you could use a tweezer to grab hold of the stuck paper
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
what is the paper jam error you are getting on the printer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Scan unit open or exit jam I've tried to pull paper back with tweezers but this hasn't freed the paper just exposed a re roller
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
if you open the top cover and remove the toner cartridge, is the jammed paper visible
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a front cover with 4 toner cartridges when these are removed on sign of paper just a drum type object
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At last I've managed to remove the remainder of the sheet thanks for your help Michael
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
great..
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
turn on printer and try printing something to ensure it does not jam again
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit