Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  A technician which covers all grounds including E-Readers.
10156100

I am sorry I cut myself off earlier while asking for

Customer Question

Hello, I am sorry I cut myself off earlier while asking for help to upload the software on my keyboard Kindle before downloading the latest Kindle software. My name is David *******.
I didn't actually know the name of the company I was talking to -- and it has taken all this time to track you down. I had hoped you would have got back to me, as I had left my email address when I signed in.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thanks for contacting JustAnswer. I am Cris and will my very best to assist you with your question!It appears your Kindle software is glitched. Try performing a power reset by holding the power button/switch for 20 seconds. Your device will shut off then turn back on allow up to 3 minutes for the software to load up. Please let me know the outcome reply back to me with ANY further questions. BEFORE selecting a negative rating, I will answer your follow-ups!
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
I wanted to follow up and see how did you make out with my solution?