Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My hotmail account is the problem i use my email account to

My hotmail account is the problem i use my email account to sign in which is***@******.*** and my password ***** ***** but I cant get in I think my daughter is getting in with her email address which is***@******.*** and has done something so that I cannot get into it it please help me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please the exact message you get when it fails to allow you in please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the password ***** ***** be sure you're using the password ***** your microsoft account
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Do you now have access to the ***@******.*** account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no that is my daughters
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, but its critical someone has access to it now. Can you contact her at the moment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
very difficult she is at work and i think she has been using it to see what i have been up to (personel) sorry
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, but you need to contact her and have her get ready to check her computer for an email that will come for us to proceed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have already given you my sisters email address can you not solve this with hers its***@******.***
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No, as I indicated it is***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have just asked mydaughter if she has done anything to the account and she has told me that she has changed my password ***** will not tell me to what
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok... well you will have to get her to co-operate, else you lose access to your account
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and what do i do she is refusing
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You would have to make a new account. This is why you need to be careful when giving the password ***** or allowing access.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so how do i do that
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you can create a new account via my link belowhttps://signup.live.com/It is free, and you will then have a new email address that you can use going forward.I strongly advise, no matter who it is, never give your password ***** to anyone, to avoid losing access to the account.