IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

After installing latest up-date apparently I need my I-cloud

after installing latest up-date apparently I need my I-cloud password do not know it at 97 what do you expect !!!HELP
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know my normal Apple ID setup(FredaHookham1924) but this of no use !!Why is life so difficult for me aged 97 !!!!
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.You will need to type your Apple ID and the correct password ***** order to continue using your Apple device. If there are problems, you can restart your Apple device by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. After that, release the buttons and let your iPad restart. Check the results.In case it is still locked, let me know if you see a message that says "This iPad is currently linked to an Apple ID (xxx)".Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro